As TCT 3Sixty in Brimingham, UK, which is 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Event, is going to be opened in one hour, Revopoint well prepared welcome all of you guys at our booth A30!
Come and see our product and technology!
This time we show the popular POP series including POP and POP2, and we introduce the all-new Revopoint MINI series- the world’s first affordable high-precision blue light scanner with a precision of up to 0.02mm.
Through creating the MINI, Revopoint aims to lower the barriers around 3D modeling learning, enabling designers to free themselves from the tedious modeling work to focus more on creation itself.
- 0.05 Point Distance, save 80% of the time and cost
- 02 High Precision, results in perfectly clear and detailed models
- High-Resolution Blue Light, industrial-grade technology with affordable cost
- 10fps Scan Speed in Wi-Fi Mode, reduces stitching errors in successive scanning
- One Cable More Possibilities, for charging and data transfer, easy to use
- Weights only 160g, everywhere you go, MINI goes
Revopoint took show the face scanning by Revopoint POP 2. It attracted the audience to take the facial scan test. And every visitor who passed by the Revopoint booth was attracted to ask about revopoint’s scanners and learn about the scanning results.
As you see in the monitors, the color and the texure of the scanning face model all are very clear. Revopoint 3D scanners are the helpful tool for 3D animation designers, industry designers and doctors.