We are back from the Chinese New Year vacation and ready to devote ourselves to shipping the first batch of your pledges. After checking the messages and emails you sent during the holiday, we are going to bring you some news you are concerned about and the progress we have made since the last update!
We will deliver all backers’ Revopoint POP 2 scanners who answered the survey in February! We know that many backers are looking forward to receiving their rewards, and our workers and engineers are working at full speed to reach the goal! From February 9 to February 15, 2022, you still have the chance to change your shipping address, and this will be the last call for updating your shipping information. Here is our delivery schedule:
Important Notices for Invoice and Tracking No.
In February, we will start to ship your pledges, and before you receive your pledges, you will receive THREE emails:
- Before shipping your pledge, we will send you the first email including your address details and reward information. If there are any items wrong, send an email to email@example.com timely;
- After your pledge is shipped, the second email including your Tracking No. and How to Download an Invoice will reach
you. Please use Tracking No. to track your reward.
- After your pledge is shipped for 15 days, a third email will be sent to check if you have received the parcel.
New Software Released
On January 28, 2020, the NEW beta version of Handy Scan that supports both POP and POP 2 was released on our official website and forum. We collected users’ suggestions and developed many great features. Here are the main points we selected to share with you:
- Improve the UI style to increase workflow.
- Add Guide & Support pages to describe scanning tasks & procedures and to contact our customer service team.
- Add independent popup notifications for errors and task completion.
- Point Cloud fusion parameters and mesh quality can now be customized.
- Add a file directory for saved models, including status and thumbnails, to support batch operations. – Added the preview interface on the Home page.
- Add the “redo” feature.
- Add automatic point cloud fusion option.
- Add Batch post-processing feature for fusion, mesh, and texture operations on selected models.
- Add custom scan settings that can be saved for similar scanning projects.
- Added compatibility setting and recovery feature with the software parameter.
- Optimize the Texture operation.
- Add information dialogs for new features.
- Upgrade to support the POP 2’s new features.
For details, you can visit our official forum: https://forum.revopoint3d.com/t/windows-handy-scan-v4-0-0-beta-version/4550
User Manual for POP 2 Scanner
When you receive your pledges, the User Manual of English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese will be ready, too. If you need other language support material, please leave your messages on our media platform or forum, or send messages to our firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are creating more possibilities for the Revopoint than we ever imagined with your help! All the members of the Revopoint
team genuinely appreciate your support and encouragement. It’s so exciting to think about the countless possibilities of the
future! Thank you again for dreaming big with us!
Is there any update about shipping time? I’m curious about Europe/Poland
It will be delivered in the March early
Do you have information about shipping to Sweden?
We have started shipping this week, the first batch will be shipped to the USA, the second batch to Europe, and then to the rest of the world.
The packages will be shipped by FedEx, please pay attention to the email/phone call from FedEx company regarding the customs tax.
We will notify you of the tracking number through email once it is created.