Last Friday, Revopoint Team successfully held the first Livestream of September at 9 AM (GMT+8). Muray welcomed all people who visited our Revopoint3d Channel as usual, and the surprise was she introduced us a new technical support Shirley to share the scanning tips in the process of scanning. We scanned a cute Pikachu as the kickoff.
Scanning & Tips
The Pikachu is about 20cm, and it was recommended to scan with a turntable.
While scanning, a few points were marked:
- Adjust Exposure and Gain values according to environment light condition.
- Try to scan one round at each part of an object, and repeated scan doesn’t help the accuracy.
- If you can’t get perfect point cloud data in few areas of an object, there is no need to keep scanning. The Handy Scan software can fix it automatically in the follow-up processes.
- The Texture icon activates when it comes to Color model scanning.
- The export 3D files from a POP 3D scanner can be processed in third-party software.
Our technical support has scanned Pikachu and Batman during live streaming, obtained good results, and shown the details scanned of the two Spider-man and Captain America. Revopoint users highly praise the accuracy captured by POP 3D Scanner in the Live.
After Shirley’s sharing, the Giveaway builds up the Livestream to a rousing climax. The Revopoint Team prepared a lucky draw of mysterious gifts and gave them away at the end to show gratefulness to the audience.
And the critical thing we are here today is to send our congratulates to the winner:
If you want to win a prize like the luck dog above, you are welcome to our next Livestream at the end of September. Please keep tuned at our YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook channels. Also, Revopoint Team will post the details of the next live event! Come and take the POP 3D scanner home!